Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Just where He wants you

Ever ask the question "why am I here right now?"

I have been asking that lately about my job - volatile tempers, swearing, finger pointing, back-stabbing.  It's not an overly pleasant environment.  And yet, when I was offered the job, I prayed, and prayed and prayed about it.  I truly felt that God wanted me to take the job.  It's only been nine months but I often wonder, what did I do?  Why did God want me here?

For me it comes back to trust. 

"Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your path straight." Proverbs 3:5-6

I don't know why He has me at this place at this time.  But I know that He has me there for a reason.  I trust that His plan is good for I know that "...in all things God works for the good of those who love Him, who are called according to His purpose."  Romans 8:28

Trust in Him.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment