Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Where would you be without the love of God?

I heard this question on KLOVE today.  It really made me think.  I would be in such a different place than I am. 

Perhaps I would be on the path to divorce like the friends I mentioned yesterday. 

Or maybe I would still be on anti-depressants to deal the the daily darkness that plagued me for a while.

Possibly I would be withdrawing more and more from daily life as I was before the depression diagnosis.

I could go on, but I would rather dwell on where I am because of God's love.

Living a life filled with God's grace.

Realizing and attempting to fulfill who I am in Christ.

Experiencing joy even in the midst of trials.

Loving my little one.

Loving my husband.

What about you?

In His Grace....

No comments:

Post a Comment