Monday, July 23, 2012

Living like there's no tomorrow

Do you live this way?

Does anyone live this way?

I know I don't.  I take it for granted that there will be many more days.  I'm fairly young, I'm in pretty good shape, I eat healthy (for the most part), I take care of myself, I drive carefully.  There should be many more days to love, to live, to share God's love with others...

But in reality, none of us know when our time will come.  It may be in 30-40-50 years, or it could be tomorrow, or it could be in an hour.  Yet we live like we have all the time in the world.

Yes, odds are that if you are young, take care of yourself, eat well and exercise, you probably have many more years to go.  But we just don't know. 

God knows.  He knows when He will call each of us home.

I pray that I will start living like there is no tomorrow, boldly sharing God's love especially with those I love that do not know Him.

Life is so fragile.

Let's not take it for granted.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment