Monday, July 30, 2012

Waiting on the Lord

Do you ever feel like somehow, you are not hearing from the Lord?

I have been in that place lately.  Asking questions, looking for answers through prayer and in Scripture and not finding them.

But I know that scripture tells me that He is always with me.  "And surely I am with you always, to the very end of the age." Matthew 28:19-20  This means that even when I do not feel Him or hear Him, I can still trust in the fact that He is with me.  And if I trust in Him, then I will make good choices and follow His path "Trust in the Lord with all your heart and lean not on your own understanding.  In all your ways acknowledge Him and He will make your paths straight." Proverbs 3:4-7


As for seeing Him, I can always see evidence of Him just by looking around in this amazing place I live, the Napa Valley.  The mountains, the vineyards, the trees, birds, insects, animals - everything points to the evidence of His presence in this world.  I am thankful for this.


In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment