Thursday, August 23, 2012

Enough

Often in our society, we think we don't have enough.  Enough money, enough prestige, enough time, enough material items, enough friends...  We think if we had more...more money, time, things, friends, we'd be happier.  Life would somehow be better.

But God asks us not to always want more.  He asks us to be content in what we have, what He has given us. 

When I was saying grace before dinner tonight with my little man, I realized in my head and my heart, we have enough.  Because we have God's love.  That is all we need. 

That is enough. 

"For I know the plans I have for you,” declares the LORD, “plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Jeremiah 29:11

Trust in Him.

He loves you.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment