Monday, September 10, 2012

God's Grace

I felt the prompting to start this blog but truly had no idea what use it might be.  I have yet to share it with friends and family (except my husband).  I still don't know where it might lead or if God has a bigger use for it and me.

Yet I have noticed changes in myself.  As I open my eyes, ears and heart to find things in my everyday life and relate them to what I know of scripture, God is blessing me! 

As I continue to write and ask Him daily for guidance, I notice that irritations bother me less. 

As I share my thoughts on God's work in my life, remaining calm at my job is not so difficult.  My perspective is changing.

As I continue to work to be thankful, my attitude changes for the better. 

As I continue to work to do what I think God is prompting me to do, I have noticed that if I am grumpy and lose my temper with my spouse, I can more easily ask his forgiveness.  I also find myself searching for the source of said grumpiness and look to give it to God.  To find His perspective on what is truly bothering me and rearrange my thinking to line up with His. 

God is changing me as I look to give Him glory.

All from this little blog.

In His Grace...

No comments:

Post a Comment